Sunday, November 11, 2012

Why blog?

As I sit here in my kitchen listening to the 'organized chaos' that is my home I ponder as to why I started a blog in the first place. I want to share recipes, ideas and advice for those that care to 'listen'. I guess I wanted an outet to share my thoughts and ideas with those that share the same values as I do or are willing to give my ideas a try. With that being said I would like to state that all the recipes that I share are organic in nature and to save myself time I am not going to write out each ingredient as organic...it's safe to assume that anything in my ingredients list will always be organic. You don't have to use organic ingredients to make my recipes as conventional items will still work, however you will not be getting the same end result as far as nutrition is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment