Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mom's Salmon Spread

I wish I could say that I came up with this recipe on my own but I have to give credit to my mom who actually should give credit to her dad! My mom came up with the idea of using the DELICIOUS Wildtree product, Dill Dip Blend (completly natural with no chemicals or GMO's) to complete the recipe.

Mom's Salmon Spread

  1. can of Red Salmon (bones and skin removed)
  2. 1T real mayo
  3. 2T Wildtree Dill Dip Blend
  4. 1 stalk celery diced
  5. 1/2 small onion diced (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well, cover and refridgerate at least 2 hours or more. Serve with your favorite cracker or even add to a hollowed out tomato for a delicious side dish.

For more information on Wildtree and our amazing products visit my webpage at:
www.mywildtree.com/NicoleKeres

No comments:

Post a Comment